General Terms & Conditions
- Check In Times
The standard check in time is between 16:00 and 21:00.
The standard check out time is before 10:00 on your date of departure.
If an early or late check in/out time is required, the owners must be contacted in advance in order to determine if this is possible to accommodate. Due to the limited time between check out and check in, guests should be aware that, if they arrive early, their room may not be available and they may be asked to wait until 16:00 before gaining access to it.
- Cancellation Policy
A full refund will be given for cancellations made over seven days before the first night of your stay.
For cancellations made less than seven days before the date of your arrival or in the event of a no show, you will be charged the equivalent to the cost of your first night’s stay.
- No smoking policy
We have a strict no smoking policy inside the premises.
- Child Policy
No infants or children under the age of 16 are permitted to stay at these premises.
- No pets policy
Guests are not permitted to have pets inside the premises.
- Damage to property
Guests will be held financially responsible for any damages either to the contents of the property or any part of the property itself that may occur during their stay.
- Room Capacity
The lodge allows a maximum of 2 persons per room. There is no capacity for extra beds.
- Left Items
Due to the frequency at which we have to post items left behind by guests, we kindly request that the cost of postage is reimbursed to us prior to postage of the item. Upon a request for an item to be posted to you, we will provide you with the appropriate cost (depending on size/weight) and a method of payment. It is hoped that guests understand this policy as, from a business perspective, we are unable to absorb these extra costs.
- Quiet Hours
Quiet hours are between 23:00 and 07:00. Out of respect for fellow guests and the owners, guests are expected to keep noise to a minimum between these times.
1 free parking space is available for each room booked.
The owners take no responsibility for loss or damage of vehicles parked on their property.
- Guest Registration
Upon arrival, guests are requested to complete a guest registration form, providing their name and nationality. Non UK, Irish or Commonwealth passport holders are also required to provide passport details and traveller information. We are required by the UK Government to record and hold this information for 12 months from the guest date of departure.
All guest rooms are located on the first floor of the property and can only be accessed by stairway. Unfortunately, we do not have facilities to cater for guests with severe mobility issues. Please contact us for suitability of access prior to booking.
The guest lounge and outdoor guest deck/terrace are available for guest use during your stay. Guests are not permitted, however, to arrange parties or events in these areas either with guests staying at the same time or with persons not resident at the property. Out of respect for fellow guests, the owners and residents of nearby properties, guests using the guest lounge and outdoor guest deck/terrace are expected to keep noise to a minimum and to behave in an appropriate manner.
COVID-19 Specific Terms & Conditions
Due to ongoing restrictions and guidelines relating to COVID-19, the following additional terms and conditions apply. These will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and will be updated or amended as required.
- In order to allow the owners the necessary time to clean and sanitise rooms and guest areas, guests are requested to adhere to an earliest check-in time of 16:00 and latest check-out time of 10:00. Guests arriving early may be requested to return at a later time to allow appropriate time for cleaning of the property.
- If a guest or guests develop COVID-19 symptoms during their stay they will be requested to return to their home address as soon as practically possible. In the event of this occurring, the guest will be refunded in full for any future nights booked at our premises.
- If a guest or guests develop COVID-19 symptoms during their stay and are unable to vacate their room, they will be liable for any expenses incurred by the owners including but not limited to room costs and any additional food and consumables supplied.
- If a guest or guests develop COVID-19 symptoms during their stay then upon departure their room will be vacated for 72 hours. Any future guests affected by this measure will be offered an alternative room or a full refund.
- If a guest or guests show any COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival, they will be refused entry to the premises in order to protect the health and safety of other guests and staff. In this event, the guest(s) showing symptoms will be offered a full refund for their stay.
- If a guest or guests show any COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days prior to their arrival they will be offered a full refund for their stay and the current 7-day cancellation policy will be waived.
- For multiple night stays, there will be no servicing of rooms between guest check-in and check-out. This is to minimise contact between staff and guests. If guests require room servicing during their stay then this may be requested by the guest and staff will wear appropriate PPE to enter the guest room in order to carry our the request.
- Guests should be aware that some facilities such as full availability of continental breakfast, in room hospitality tray and use of guest lounge may be limited during their stay due to social distancing and other virus transmission prevention measures. It is hoped that guests recognise that these measures are put in place for the safety of guests.
- We have temporarily returned to providing single use shower gel, shampoo and conditioner bottles in each room. While recognising the negative effects on the environment, we have determined this necessary in order to limit potential virus transmission.
These measures are put in place in order to protect the health and safety of both guests and staff. By placing a reservation with us you are agreeing to these additional terms and conditions and the owners trust that guests will disclose any symptoms of COVID-19 to us as soon as they develop.