Ensuring Guest Safety During the COVID-19 Pandemic
We are committed to ensuring that our guests remain safe and healthy during their stay with us at Drovers Lodge.
In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, we have introduced new measures in order to minimise risks to you, other guests and to staff:
- A 24-hour minimum room vacancy between guests will be put in place
- All bed linens and bathroom towels will be sanitised in high-temperature wash between use
- All crockery and cutlery will be sanitised in high-temperature wash between use
- Face masks will be worn by staff in public areas
- Face masks and gloves will be worn by staff while preparing & serving food and while cleaning
- Hand sanitiser will be available to both guests & staff
- All high-traffic areas will be regularly sanitised
- Staff will be required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff will be implemented
- Contactless check-in and check-out will be in effect
- Despite our commitment to the environment, we will temporarily return to providing individually wrapped toiletries
For information on how your reservation may be affected by COVID-19 then please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Additionally, here is some general advice to travellers which, if adhered to, will minimise the spread of the disease:
- Maintain distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet) between yourself and others outwith your household group
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or with an alcohol-based sanitiser
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wear a face covering on public transport and enclosed public spaces
- If you develop symptoms, return home, self-isolate and book a test
If you have any specific concerns not covered by the above information then please contact us directly.
For further information, please refer to current COVID-19 guidelines from the Scottish Government.
Click here to return to the home page.